Habo Helimeet 20 – inställt pga Covid-19

(message in english below)

På grund av Corona-pandemin så har vi beslutat att ställa in Habo Helimeet 2020 som var planerat till sista helgen i maj.

Arbete pågår att försöka hitta en möjlig tid i höst som alternativ. Mer info kommer då ut via hemsidan och andra kanaler. Det finns en tråd på Heli Sweden om träffen som kan vara lönt att bevaka.

Habo Helimeet 20 - cancelled due to Covid-19

Due to the Corona-pandemic, we have decided to cancel the planned date for the 2020 Habo Helimeet.

We are currently looking at options to reschedule the meeting to this fall. If successful, information will be found here and in other channels we have. There is a thread on the Forum Heli Sweden about the meeting, may be good to keep an eye on that.